LVL Truss Chords
Hychord® is a new LVL truss
fabrication material for high load applications where strength and predictable
deflection performance are paramount.
With Hychord designers can confidently exploit the excellent strength properties for minimum sections, and then utilize the predicted deflection performance to apply just the right amount of camber to ensure flat ceilings and a no 'dips or bumps' roof line.
Look for the distinctive purple coating.
- Straight & true for ease of fabrication
- Lengths available to 13.2 metres
- 35 mm thickness
- 90, 115, 130, 150, 170, 200 and 240 mm depth
- Set length packs are standard
- Ready availability
- High and reliable strength
- Made from 100% plantation pine
- Plates readily pressed
Also available H2-S termite treated - protected to the core..
(Hychord® is a registered trademark of Carter Holt Harvey)
Hychord Brochures Australia